Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"WTF?!?" or "The gradual loss of Aimee's mind"

OK, I don't know what is going on with my brain, but lately I can't remember anything.  Ask my fiancé, who has called me 4 times in as many weeks to yell at me for leaving the garage door open.  Ask my poor feet, which had to go without socks again during my treadmill session at the gym.  Or my chest, that insisted I settle for riding the elliptical machine instead of jogging when I once again forgot a sports bra.  Or my fiancé, never one to forget ANYTHING, for pointing out that my ring is once again sitting on the bathroom counter instead of on my finger.  I've taken to writing extensive lists of things to-do and items to remember, which helps when I don't forget to check the list.  I've also resorting to putting important items in the exact same place, when I remember, so that my forgetfulness won't cost me an extra hour of drive time going home to get my work badge, or force me to go without lunch because I've walked away from my lunch bag and my wallet.  It's ridiculous.   So, so, so not a happy little goddess today!  What's Sanskrit for "forgetful" - never mind...I'll probably forget anyway...