Monday, October 20, 2008

phew, glad that's all over!

For once, I’m almost relieved that it’s Monday.  The past week and a half have been exhausting!  Let’s look at my schedule, shall we?

 

10th: Friends’ wedding – Diva Soma was the entertainment

11th: Family in town, DH had a gig

12th: Yallahween dress rehearsal

13th – Holiday, but had a meeting at UNO, and a JLO meeting

14th – Day off from work, but had bracket adjustment at orthodontist

15th – Touch-a-Truck committee meeting, 2 dance classes

16th – My Closet Fall Fashion Night and Customer Appreciation party

17th – Girls Inc Regional Meeting cocktail party hosted by girlFRIENDS Guild Board

18th – Touch-a-Truck event, Yallahween

 

I had yesterday to completely relax and it was wonderful…  As much as I love all my involvements, sometimes you just want to read a book or walk the dog, y’know?  That being said, the past 10 days has been wonderful and rewarding – from helping some good friends celebrate the start of their life together, to watching my husband rock out in front of a haunted house, to helping 3 important community organizations show off the best of Omaha, to wrapping my husband up in chains and dancing around him – I’ve never been more happy…

 

Now to start all over!  I have a My Closet meeting tonight, and tomorrow I get to hear Hillary Clinton speak at the Girls Inc. Lunch for the Girls.  Then it’s more meetings, dance classes, a co-op delivery, a shift at My Closet, a football game, a Halloween party…