Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our "project" for 2010

ML asked me why I hadn't posted this yet... The DH and I have a new project in the works:



Projected "completion date": September 29, 2010.

So far, so good - my main symptom is that I'm so tired that I can barely function. Not exactly helpful for someone who works full time, is taking 3 graduate classes, and 3+ dance practices a week, plus volunteering and homework. Ugh. So sleepy! Crafting has been on hold due to all the homework - one of my classes, Readers Advisory, requires reading 2 books per week. I've come to my senses and turned to audio books so that I can do housework and "read" on during my commute; hopefully this will lend itself to creative endeavors as well...

I'm keeping a separate blog on The Bump - http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/aimeerie/default.aspx.