Thursday, June 15, 2006

Twitchin' a bit

OK, so I've developed a slight twitch in my left eye.  My eyelid will just randomly start fluttering for a few seconds.  Lowell said it's an electrolyte deficiency, but I think it's stress.  Not that I'm under any of course!  I'm just planning a wedding, joining the Junior League, working, dancing and running.  Nothing much.  I didn't just go through one of the most hellish weekends every, either.  I was only obligated to be in 2 places at once and please 20 people, right?  :P  It's OK, that's over now and everyone is happy, for the most part.  It would be nice to have an evening off, but I'm sure that one will pop up sometime soon... so far this week I've had my first JL event, seen a movie (The Omen), and had dance class.  Tonight I'm hosting Bunko, tomorrow there's a party, Saturday a concert, Sunday volleyball.  And then we start all over... J  But it's not all bad.  I'm even enjoying myself some... I'm a happy, but twitchy, little goddess...