Sunday, February 18, 2007

Shimmied out

The Divas are famous! Well, kind of. :) Our PS Collective shows were covered by both WOWT and Fox 42 news...its a little surreal to see yourself dancing on TV...
Overall, I'd have to say this weekend was quite a success. In addition to the media attention, the shows were fantastic - our Saturday night show was sold out, and the Friday night was nearly so. Not quite full on Saturday afternoon, but it was Saturday afternoon, after all... The donation boxes were crammed full of items for the troop care packages and the audience was very receptive and participatory. Even Lowell's parents made it out for one of the shows, which made me almost more nervous than the prime time shows... :) But I think overall, my solos were decent. Everyone looked beautiful of course... I love my diva sisters. :)
After everything was cleaned up last night, we met up at The Spotlight for the SC69 show. My parents came for a while, although it was too smoky them, so they retired to our house after not-so-long. The guys were really on - it was their best performance to date.
Oh, so tired...tired, but happy...