Friday, October 26, 2007

Emo week

It’s been a pretty emotional week in the Diva Soma world.  We have one dear friend in the hospital and another lost a loved one.  These are just two in a series of sad events this year, it seems.  I don’t generally get emotional in front of people, but on my way home last night from a Diva vigil at Gnosis, I nearly broke down.  

This morning wasn’t much better – I was listening to Story Corps on NPR; it was a story about how this couple, now married for 57 years, had met, courted, and married within 3 days and never regretted it.  It moved me enough to call the DH and reminded him that I love him.  Sappy, huh?  We have our share of silly little arguments, but I don’t foresee any regrets in my life concerning my marriage.  

Make sure your loved ones know how much they mean to you!  And if you get a chance, send some good vibes towards the Divas – we need it!