Monday, November 26, 2007

Good deed for the day

Over the weekend, I received a package full of baby trees.  Unusual?  Not in my family.  My mom paid her Arbor Day Foundation dues for the year and had her free trees sent to me.  Nice of her, sure, but what am I going to do with 10 baby blue spruces?  Our yard is not that big!  So, before I offered them up on Freecycle, I asked around the office.  Yep, I have a taker and the baby trees now have a good home.  I’m so nice. :P  Now I need to give away a few years worth of magazine stored in my basement, as well as the ½-dozen scarves I crocheted last year and never wear.

 

I’m officially 3 hours into my Monday morning and I’m already tired of this week.  You know how they say “There’s no such thing as a stupid question”?  That doesn’t apply at my job.  There are plenty of stupid questions.