Tuesday, January 15, 2008

NSFW

You know what I think is NSFW (Not Suitable for Work)?  Reading a magazine in the restroom.  That just seems a little odd and very inappropriate for the workplace.  IMHO.  Maybe it’s just me.

 

In the ladies’ restroom near my office, in one of the two stalls, there sits a copy of the latest issue of Glamour magazine. It’s been there about a week.  (And this isn’t the first one I’ve seen in there.)  I used to read Glamour.  I used to read a lot of magazines like that (Cosmo, etc).  Then I figured out that I have better things to do with my time and that they all just say the same thing over and over.  Now, I don’t begrudge anyone else these glossy bits of brain candy…but seriously, people!  You’re at work, not at home!  Maybe I’ll set up a side table and a reading lamp…do you think our Glamour-reader would get the hint?