Saturday, March 29, 2008

If it's Good 4 Girls, it's Good 4 ALL OF US!

A while back, Crunchy Chicken got the awesome idea of rounding up reusable sanitary napkins to send to girls in developing nations, such as Kenya and Uganda. Well, her awesome idea has blossomed into Good 4 Girls, and is getting a LOT of attention...so much in fact that she can't keep up with the demand.
Goods for Girls
Crunchy needs help! If you think this is as great of a cause as I do, please consider making a donation. It can be monetary, or in the form of a homemade or purchased pad. There are a number of online stores from which to buy.
If you are in the Omaha area and want to join me for a pad-making party, or just go in on shipping out a package, let me know! No girl's education should suffer for lack of a rag.
I'll put my money where my mouth is - I'm donating $10 right now...
(20 seconds later)
See, that was easy and painless. The hardest part was remembering my PayPal password!