Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's Tuesday, but it sure feels like a Monday...

For once, I was up on time, out the door early and not the last person in my office to get to work. I remembered my lunch, my gym clothes, my badge...but I forgot my ring on the bathroom counter...again. I can't be the only engaged and/or married person that does this! Despite what my patient and understanding fiancé thinks, it is not a sign of disrespect, just simply a sign that I am not, nor will I ever be, a fully-functioning morning person! I only remembered the lunch and clothes, etc, because they were packed the night before and waiting by the door. Grrrr....still, I feel kinda naked without the ring now, so that's got to count for something, right?

I managed to squeeze in a 3 mile jog at lunchtime, so yea me! A little yoga tonight, followed by my first trip to the public library - the latest in a series of attempt to save money - and my night should be fairly enjoyable. The goddess sighs in contentment... J