Sunday, December 07, 2008

Merry Diva Christmas

Ow. Just a slight headache this morning, as I stuck to mainly white wine last night and then switched to pop after the guests had left... Last night was the annual Diva Soma Christmas Party, a can't be missed soiree that's hosted by the Happy Little Goddess and her DH, the Enchanted Wizard of Rhythm. And their cheese-snatching, broccoli-begging fuzzy black Schnauzer, who, as always, was the life of the party.

This has been a party week for sure - Wednesday was the Holiday Hafla as Gnosis, Thursday was the Toy Presentation at My Closet (we had a toy drive and this was our opportunity to present the bundle of donated toys to the good folks at Together Inc.), Friday the DH and I continued our December tradition of seeing The Nutcracker at the Orpheum (fabulous as usual), and last night was the Diva Party. Phew. I almost need another weekend to recover from my weekend!